Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Calculator: Long-Term Care Error

Message 1 of 47

@mi4090 

No, it does not work for me.  It still shows a badge with the 75 points in it after I try to use the calculator.  I get no long-term care costs nor a confirmation of points earned when I try it.

Apparently, R4G shows that I received points for this calculator.  My transaction history and total points did not change after I attempted completion of this tool; I wrote down my point total before attempting the tool.Smiley Frustrated

Below is what I got from @AARPTeri on the first of the month; I think the point system has a glitch and I didn't receive my points for July.  Thanks for asking, but, it seems like a dead issue.

@AARPTeri wrote:

Good morning @andrewtoo , you mentioned seeing the admin adjustment on 6/18 so you will not see the specific mention of the long term calculator in your history but you have received the points for this calculator.  I would love to hear if any others are experiencing this same issue - if so please let us know.

AndrewToo
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 47

@andrewtoo 

Good Morning Andrew,

I was just wondering if your "Long Term Care" calculator has started working properly?

Because after almost (5) months of problems with my "Are U Saving Enough for Retirement" calculator I've given up on the No Badge problem, which still remains.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 47

@gm5271 @sm19422486 

Thanks for letting me know.  I continue to have the same problem and have tried many, many times today and the past few days.  And, thanks for the image, Gem.

AndrewToo
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 47
Hi @andrewtoo,
Finally worked for me yesterday, I just continued doing it several times..
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 47

@andrewtoo wrote:

So, Gem, the 75 points appear on your transaction history? @gm5271 

Just checking.

Thanks!

@andrewtoo 

Yes Andrew they did after doing 3 times

How about you? 

Ginger Smiley Happy

See below

Screenshot_20190707-185455_Samsung Internet.jpgCalculator points awarded

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 47

So, Gem, the 75 points appear on your transaction history? @gm5271 

Just checking.

Thanks!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 47

@andrewtoo  @mi4090 

Andrew & Marylin 

Miraculously yes

Since you asked I went to try

They've updated the page [at least on my phone]  same info just different format

I put info in and it came up with results but took doing 3 times b4 it awarded me the 75 points

Since that worked I also tried Auto safely course since these 2 were only ones didn't work for me this month ...its still not working 

But you 2 should be able grab those points for Calculator now 

Have a awesome week

Ginger :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 47

Hello @sm19422486 @gm5271 ,

Have you guys gotten the calculator to work?

@AARPTeri can we get an update?

Thanks!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 47

@AARPTeri 

Well, Teri, looks like others are having the very same problem that I personally have had for two months.

Also, I wrote down my points total before attempting to complete the calculator and my point total was the exactly the same after the calculator failed to give me a long-term health costs and failed to give me a confirmation of 75 points.  All of the other monthly tools (with the exception of the broken "Search for an AARP Driver Safety Course" locator) gave me points.  Points were exactly the same after taking the Long-Term Care Calculator as it was before when I wrote down my point total.

Teri, I wonder if my screens show the same about of points that the screens at R4G show.  Just a thought, I can't know for sure even if we show the same total points.  I don't believe that I received the points until I was awarded the Admin Adjustment last month.

@AARPTeri wrote:

Good morning @andrewtoo , you mentioned seeing the admin adjustment on 6/18 so you will not see the specific mention of the long term calculator in your history but you have received the points for this calculator.  I would love to hear if any others are experiencing this same issue - if so please let us know.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 47

@AARPTeri 

Same for me tried many times & entered info 

Would see badge but wouldn't reward points just grey page jump then nothing it would reset to 0 

Thanks

Ginger  :  )

Kudos
Views