From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Calculator: Long-Term Care Error

Message 11 of 47
Good morning @AARPTeri,
Long Term Care Calculator is not working for me either, when I click on calculate it just jumps back to the top and gives no points. Thanks!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 47

Good morning @andrewtoo , you mentioned seeing the admin adjustment on 6/18 so you will not see the specific mention of the long term calculator in your history but you have received the points for this calculator.  I would love to hear if any others are experiencing this same issue - if so please let us know.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 47

Good Morning @AARPTeri 

This calculator is not returning long-term care costs, nor a confirmation of 75 points for completion. Also, 75 point are not in my Transaction History.  Maybe it is not just me.

Thanks,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 47

@andrewtoo 

Awesome

You should start a topic with this be great reading and funny 

Thanks for the giggle

Ginger :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 47

@AARPTeri  Admin Adjustment showing for today - 75 points.  Whew! thanks

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 47

@andrewtoo   We just readded the 75 points so you should see that show up shortly.  Hopefully this will show up tomorrow for you.  Again - sorry for any frustration.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 47

@AARPTeri 

Cleared as instructed.  I finished a check and at no time in the month of June do I show credit for Calculator: Long-Term Care.  Also, if I pull up the calculator, it still shows a badge with "75 points" in the middle.  I completed the calculator input again, no confirmation page, no points, no long-term care costs returned.

I do not see the credit recorded anytime this month and the calculator still shows points available.  I have never had this issue before, all of the other monthly tools/calculators worked.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 47

@andrewtoo   Sorry to frustrate you!  We are showing the points on this end which is why I asked you to clear your cache - sometimes it will update that page quicker for you and I hoped your points would then appear to resolve the confusion. The points are showing earned on 6/11/18.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 47

Frankly, @AARPTeri  I am not concerned with the points system today.  If I clear cache and cookies it can help, but, it always starts missing items again, eventually.  That is why I refer to the points system as "undependable."  I always have to watch my Transaction History.  My daily tools posted without incident, today.  Members having to clear their cache all the time just seems like an example of poor programing.  I cleared my cache and cookies repeatedly in attempts to get the problem at hand working for me.  And, you can't help...OK.  But, it would have been nice if you made sure before you posted, for all to see, that I already received points for the Calculator: Long-Term Care anytime this month.

@AARPTeri wrote:

@andrewtoo   Can you clear your cache and then see if it showing up?  Sometimes it is delayed and it should be showing on your end. 

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 47

@andrewtoo   Can you clear your cache and then see if it showing up?  Sometimes it is delayed and it should be showing on your end. 

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors