Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: CVS Gift Cards Not Available

Message 1 of 3

This applies to several other cards, too.
I thought I might use some of my points at the last to pick up a few dining gift cards, but those are disappearing, too.
We have no more Denny's, Cracker Barrel, Applebee's, or TGI Fridays cards. Most of the ones still available do not exist in Utah or are too far from me (for example, Blimpies) to bother with getting a card.

Only 2 more days and we'll see the new offerings of AARP Rewards.

When I was growing up and getting too anxious for something, my Dad used to say to me: "¡Paciencia, Burro!" I guess I'll take his advice just one more time.

Enjoy!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: CVS Gift Cards Not Available

Message 2 of 3

@gs1306654 I,too, wanted to purchase the CVS gift cards.  I posted several days ago asking if more would be available before the program ended. (See Gift Cards Sold Out). I never received an answer. I am assuming that once the inventory of cards were sold out, that was it.  Hopefully, they will be available in the new program.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

CVS Gift Cards Not Available

Message 3 of 3

The ONLY thing I use these points for is to purchase CVS gift cards, which I use to lower the cost of prescriptions.

I waited until the next to the last day to redeem my points, as I was trying to maximize my points. When I went to redeem my points today, no CVS cards are shown. Naturally it’s Sunday, so the office is closed.

I’ve read and re-read the notes given about the switchover, even the ones on the separate links, and there is no mention of limited quantities or anything like that. There IS a lot of boasting about all the new items they’ve added.

I’ll be contacting the office tomorrow, but does anyone else have any ideas? Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Thanks,

George 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.