Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Auctions That Are Out Of My Point Range

Message 1 of 68

@mi4090 

Hey ok

Reread got it Your saying had two accidents before on Friday 13th.... didn't happen today yep I'd stay in too ☻😈🤢👻👽😹😻

Happy Friday 

Ginger  Smiley Wink 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 68

@gm5271 

Ginger, no joke absolutely true.  I've got the very best auto insurance (USAA) and I'm covered for everything, especially Uninsured motorist.  I don't even want to go through the trouble an accident brings.  Don't need to go anywhere today, can wait till tomorrowSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 68

@mi4090 

Marylin girl sure hope your joking ¿¿¿¿¿????🤯🤔

If not hope you have good insurance haha.... 😁😆🤣😎

Ginger :  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 68

Hello @gm5271 ,

Ginger, I didn't even think about it being Friday the 13thSmiley Sad Was hit by other drivers twice and on Friday the 13ths, staying in todaySmiley LOL

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 68

@RussellP197074 

Well enjoy those Russell

That's great good to hear you got something worthy for your points 

Love Stairway to Heaven since my youth my son's band used to play it alot & he plays it nice on guitar 

Enjoy your Friday 13th & have nice weekend 

Ginger  :  ) 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 68

I received an email from Customer Service concerning Auction "Tier Levels" without submitting a ticket.  A lot of double talk without any useful information.  This email is proof that Auctions are unfair, why are the so called Tiers so private.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Screenshot_2019-09-12-23-57-00.png

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 68

Oh well!  Knew it was a long shot, but what else was I going to do with my points.  I did nab a pair of the Sony noise cancelling wireless ear buds last week  when it was for $101.  They are $118 this week.  Amazon had them at $178 at the time so it was a good deal.  They just arrived this morning and I am listening to Stairway to Heaven as I type in this.  Love them!  Worth it at $118 if anybody is interested.  First comfortable ear buds I have ever tried, and it even has a well working noise cancellation feature.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 68

@RussellP197074 

Morning Russell

Was sad to not see your user name in list of Sweepstakes winners for Cruise Cards Was surely hoping you'd win

Good luck with rest till ends

Ginger  ;  )

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 68

@al45009948 

Hey Al that's awesome news

Thanks for sharing 

I'd say its a fluke of timing I don't believe anyone would have control over winners

& as Andrew said your post gives others hope as we make our Daily Sweeps Entries

Enjoy your prize & I hope there will be more good news for all as we get closer to end of R4G 

I hope some of you got the Amazon Card for 500 points yesterday Daily Deal I tried for hour but no luck yesterday but got one last time it offered so that was good 

Good luck everyone

Ginger  :  )

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 68

@al45009948 

Thanks for posting about winning a sweepstakes!  It gives some of us hope as we drop 200 points a day for the small card sweepstakes.

Congratulations!

@al45009948 wrote:

Just wanted to let everyone know, I won a Sweepstakes $25 Starbucks gift card. I'm using my points for sweepstakes only. Only see 3 Auctions that are way out of my range. Got about 38,000 points left. Gonna keep trying. I'm wondering if I won only because I sent them a comment about the way their program works.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.