Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Are auctions over?

Message 1 of 10

@gm5271   Hi Ginger,  You are welcome.  I knew it was available there because I ordered it for myself the other day.  I, too, hope it is Women's (not Men's) Health.  I guess, if it is Men's, I will pass it to my husband when it comes.  Anyways....I am glad I could help by passing on the info.

Have a great Sunday!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

@k380494p 

Hey Karen Thanks

I went got it Hopefully it'll be Women's not Men's Plus its 100 points less than Daily Deal which makes zero sense 🤯

Really weird 😱that had to have just came up cause I printed out "Freebie" Magazine list other day to send to my kids to pick out ones they wanted that list from few days ago only had Men's Health magazine for 1500 points Women's one wasn't available then its kinda strange like said hope it'll be correct one cause I have no use for Men's 

Weird.... really wild 

Thanks again really appreciate your attention to my post & letting me know Thanks

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

@gm5271   I saw that you are interested in the Women's Health Magazine that is the Daily Deal tomorrow.  Really, you don't have to wait for the DD, it is available right now in the Merchandise Magazine section of Rewards (for points only).  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

@HokiePoq 

Hey Hokie

Yep I'm thinking we couldn't see those Auctions same as couldn't see before have too many points but only the shadow knows 👤🧟‍♀️👥🧟‍♂️

Indeed💥💥🎢💥💣POW🎆☄🎆🧨💣BOOM💣🧨🎇⛰🌋💣🌋🚀🌪🔥BOOM BOOM☄🌋🎢🎆🧨🎇😛😤🚀🤯😱🥵😡☻😈🧨POW💥💥 its quiet possible it'll explode 💣💥

Although I'll be there Monday to try for that last opportunity to get Daily Deal at 3PM & after yesterday's experience I'll hang around watch for late availability if site is freaky 

I got several of the Freebie magazines for myself & sent some to my family really was good deal & I plan try get Women's Health to checkout what its like.... figured what the heck its Free .... I've whittled down my points best can will have few entries for "Thanks Sweeps" 

🍀😎🍀Maybe we'll all be lucky & get that Amazon card & go out with a bang 🔫

Thanks! I feel certain we'll all see each other on the new Rewards Community group & have lots to discuss as we all help one another through the workings & discoveries of the new site 

Hoping as y'all are it'll be a good and rewarding adventure 

Happy Sunday

Ginger  :  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

@gm5271   Wierd how there were closed auctions when we never saw any offered.  Still can't figure that out.

I think what has brought new folks to the board is that last email that suggested they come here.  That's a good thing but overdue for anyone getting much advice for how to use up the points.  Things have pretty much dried up except for the Daily Deal.  Today was an overpriced item I didn't want and tomorrow is a free mag.  I think the Monday one is a goodie.  The site will probably explode with everyone there at the same time!

Thanks for all you advise on the board!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

@HokiePoq @Brightpool 

@mi4090 

Hey there 

I've not seen any Auctions for couple days either it looks just like Sweeps to me big gray words 'No Auctions found"... "Sorry Auctions not available"...I, too checked closed list I couldn't believe the amounts paid for the big 3 items Wow that someone had that kinda points this late in game 🙃

Yesterday Daily Deal for Walmart Card was a freaky trip worse than lately been ....I was on site with my Phone & Tablet at least 10 minutes prior I tested shopping cart & Main window up no issues although if refreshed it take me to error have to go to bookmarked link get back on site 

I felt surely no chance in getting deal cause at 3 site freaked was doing all kinds crazy showing add box with nothing available to get & errors & jumping around

I stuck around watching & messing with it & at 3:43 was able get in cart then they were popping up available up to 5PMish weird and strange indeed 

Guess they are getting everything setup for new Rewards? No clue been a strange week Having so many new folks to Community as y'all say reacting to the last email but I do find strange they only got last one not all others as y'all said we've known for while 

Only 2 more days left I'm still going miss having Daily Deals  but be nice see quizzes again 

Thanks for all you 3 do 

Enjoy your weekend 

Ginger :  ) 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

@mi4090  @Brightpool 

Yes, I agree things are being phased out.  Interesting that you also did not see auctions.   What mystified me was all the closed auctions for a day I did not see any.  The closings were all over the place as usual with the winning totals....some reasonable and some ridiculous.  (If I had 700K left I would let them go to the sweepstakes instead of losing them to a $5 card I think.

On a side note, several have posted about just learning of the end of the program.   I can only conclude that the email address they've used is not one that works or one they check often as we were given a fair amount of time to use the points....two months, maybe?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

Each of the functions has been phased out over these last few days. This is our last chance to donate points or use points toward purchases of merchandise or gift cards. I think even the discounted items are being phased out. It makes sense, but on this side of the transition, it seems like we are falling down the rabbit hole. Maybe, we'll find something truly fantastic on the other side this coming Tuesday.

For months, and especially lately, I have seen the Daily Deal already in carts when I haven't seen a purchase button. I think you are right about the system being inundated at 3:00:01, eastern time. The system doesn't seem to have time in that millisecond to show the purchase button before all the stock has been depleted. At this late date, I think we have ten times as many people going for the Daily Deal, too, since the points are going to become absolete and that's one of the final places to get some value back from our points.

Enjoy!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

Hello @HokiePoq 

You're not along, not seeing any AuctionsSmiley Sad  And I got that error message on the Daily Deal yesterday also.

I guess more points will go to the Thank You Sweeps (Points Graveyard) than expectedSmiley LOL

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Are auctions over?

Message 10 of 10

For the last two days I have not seen any auctions listed.  However, when I look at closed auctions, I see there were multiple auctions that closed yesterday. 

Not that I have enough to get anything, but I enjoy watching what is happening with the auctions.....such as someone spending 700,000 points yesterday for a $5 gift card! 

Links are not working for me elsewhere so maybe it's just me.

The button for daily deal never appeared at all today.   Appeared the last few days but that dreaded error message came up.   I think all that is a function of the site being overloaded at 3 Eastern.  

Kudos
Views
Replies