Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Rewards for good

Message 1 of 2

I hope they improve their site.  They should have made changes a long time ago, i.e., those who had items in their cart and couldn't check out due to AA%RP's failled system, should remain in the cart for at least 24 hours so people could get their item.  But no, they only give you 20 minutes, and no luck here.  This has happened far too many times.  I don't trust them any longer either.  If they don't improve, I'm not renewing.  Doesn't save me that much anyway.  Very, very few restaurants where I live take AARP, instead they offer their own discounts, usually 10 - 20%.  I don't travel that much, so don't need that or the hotels.  They seem to be making this benefits more for the rich, i.e., people who can afford to travel and eat out all the time, then for those seniors who REALLY need it.  So Sad.  The dollar and some cents that is deducted from my Consumer Cellular phone bill doesn't help that much either.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views
Replies

AARP Rewards for good

Message 2 of 2

Won the daily deal (9/20)... then got locked out  so couldn't redeem it. Was able to get in again 1 min after expiration time was up. Too fishy. 

I'm supposed to trust AARP with major items like insurance and such...no way!!!! They lost my trust!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies