From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

AARP Rewards for Good points instructions

Message 1 of 1

Since I've seen several posts this morning about how to use points, I decided to start a new topic and give those basic instructions. If you don't know how to see your points or use them, read on:

Near the top of this window as you read this, you should see a red banner with AARP in it. Just right of center, you'll see Rewards for Good. Next to that, you'll see any points (pts) you have, if any.

If you do have points, you can use your reward points by clicking Rewards for Good, which will take you to another Web page. On the Web page with the picture of a drive through the mountains, scroll down and click the Use My Points button.

In the resulting page, you can click the options in the light grey bar for Local Deals, Travel, and so on to see your options.

If you have points left over on Monday night, those will be rounded up to the next 1,000 points and you will receive one entry into the AARP Thank You sweepstakes for each 1,000 points up to 100,000 points in your account.

If you have no points, though, you'll just need to wait until next Tuesday when the new AARP Rewards program will start.

Enjoy!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies