Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP LOG INS AND FIT BIT DAILY EXERCISES LOG

Message 1 of 7

@aa364 

Hello Aa364,

Sorry I didn't know you meant currently.  All point earning activities stopped on 7/25/19 and I mean all.  We can't earn points now until the New AARP Rewards program begins in late September.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

@AARPTeri 

Morning Teri

You rock 😎🥰

Thanks I knew could count on you 

Thanks for helping them out 

Have a beautiful blessed day 

Ginger ;  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@rhemtullamg5252   While the transition occurs no one will be earning points.  In the new AARP Rewards program we will offer more options to tracking fitness and earning points and yes that will include Fitbit.  More news will be shared via email and as we get closer.  Have you been receiving our emails?  More information here also - https://campaigns.aarp.org/rewardsforgood/

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@aa364 

@rhemtullamg5252 

Hello 

1st let me say Welcome to Our Community... Welcome glad your here & hope see more of  you

You've come to place where we can usually get help & info 

Its wonderful to see you here 

aa Just a guess but I don't think there's any way to do what your asking since we're in No Longer Earning Points Place

But let's ask some of the helpers see if they can help you two out with some answers 

@AARPTeri 

@VoyagerVicki 

@sandy 

Hey Helpers can y'all provide any answers for these 2 posts about Fit bit? 

Thanks for your help 

Maybe you'll get some answers soon 

Ginger  :  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

Thanks Marilyn, however my question was directed towards the current situation, where we used to earn fitness points via fitbit, are those going to accumulate while this new thingy is going on so that we will get credit towards it when it restarts.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

@rhemtullamg5252 

Hello Rhemtullamg,

The Managers/Adm have posted that you'll be able to earn points with various fitness devices with AARP Rewards. 

I rarely had to login to get my login points daily, I just started my daily point earning tasks and my login points appeared in the Transaction History for that day. 

Everything is still a mystery for now, and I'm sure it will be a new learning experience, we'll have to wait and see.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views
Replies

AARP LOG INS AND FIT BIT DAILY EXERCISES LOG

Message 7 of 7

Any of the moderators or Admins throw some light on members as to whether we are still supposed to log our exercises with FITBIT and AARP Logins, which will in turn turn will add points into the new rewards programs, for the members?

In other words, should we continue logging in? In the hope that we will be rewarded in the new prgram.

Thanks, and have a blessed day.

Kudos
Views
Replies