It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: $5 Amazon Deal in Cart can't Continue

Message 1 of 8

@AARPTeri 

I also received this Order Confirmation dated 9/21 that matches the Order# in the Cancellation Notice, but I haven't received a Shipping confirmation for the 9/18 Order.  What is happening?

@mi4090$5 Amazon Daily Deal 9-21 Order Confirmation.jpg

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: UNFAIR...$5 Amazon Deal in Cart can't Continue

Message 2 of 8

@AARPTeri 

I received these (2) emails from Rewards for Good in reference to the $5 Amazon Card daily deal I had in my cart on 9/13 when the site froze. 

Here is a detailed account of this problem:

9/18 @12:48p spoke w/Supvr Veronica who placed order for $5 Amazon cd; 9/16 @ 3:35p confirmed with Cust Serv (Sandra) that card was approved by Supvr Shally and it could take 5 to 7 business days to get, also recv'd response from AARPTeri stating that the card would be sent via my post; 9/13 @ 2:08p Nikita in Customer Service confirmed the Deal in Cart & stated I'd receive a (1) time Courtesy Cd. within 3 to 5 business days.

Why was my card cancelled after being told it was approved by (3) R4G supervisors, and what type of $5 refund is the cancellation notice referring to.  I've never received a Courtesy card, and now this one is being cancelled.  This is definitely UNFAIR.  Please send me the card and explain. What's going on?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin$5 Amazon Daily Deal 9-20 Order Confirmation.jpg$5 Amazon Daily Deal 9-20 Order Cancellation.jpg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

@AARPTeri 

Please give me the deal that was in my cart when I couldn't Continue due to site crash/froze.

I don't want just anything, thank you but I want what I struggled to get.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 Screenshot_2019-09-13-14-13-29.png

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

@AARPTeri 

Customer Service stated I'd get something.  I want the deal that was in my cart.  

Please confirm that's what is coming.

@mi4090 

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

@mi4090   I understand that you have spoken with someone at the Rewards for Good phone number and they have also confirmed with me that they are sending you the gift card.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

@gm5271 

Ginger,

Thanks for that information, I hope that Administration will give me the deal since I have a screenshot of it in my cart and was unable to "continue "Smiley Sad

@AARPTeri Please help and thank you in advance.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

@mi4090 

Marylin

Sorry didn't see this till now because surely its too late since only have 20 minutes to complete sale I saw 1 popup at 20 minutes after 3 bet that was yours 

Sorry you didn't know what to do & hopefully they'll send you the deal cause it was in your cart 

Sometimes the Fraud box won't come up & you'll only see "Continue" & "Changed my mind" (as your screenshot shows) with a 1 showing in cart which means you've got the deal just a tricky thing to finish it.... if this happens again Hit Changed my mind cause no amount of clicking Continue will work Once you click Changed mind that window will go away & you can click cart Item will be there then you need to click lower not upper Complete sale box that'll make a Fraud box appear you may have to check/complete it 2-5 times but eventually it will accept it & you can complete sale & have your item 

Hope this will help in future 

Also @AARPTeri Teri should be able to get your deal for you cause they are offering the card again on 23rd so certain there's stock & you had it in cart 

Again wish I'd known while was happening sorry 

Good luck & good job trying 

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

$5 Amazon Deal in Cart can't Continue

Message 8 of 8

I have the $5 Amazon Daily Deal in my cart and can't continue.  Everything frozen.  @AARPTeri  & @sandy please help, deduct the 500 pts and please send deal.  Here's a screenshot!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Screenshot_2019-09-13-14-13-29.png

Kudos
Views
Replies