Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 3000 Points for Weekly News Quiz

Message 11 of 14

@gm5271  Yes, thank you ever so much: I did see your comment on the other thread and that did cause me to go try again. 75 points in the bag! Smiley Happy

Re "Papa" ... yeah, I've seen his comments on AARP stories and quizzes for the past few years and have decided that they are in jest. (Either that or he's a habitual pot stirrer.) So while I didn't see his post about 3,000 bonus points, it doesn't surprise me, nor do I take it seriously.

Enjoy your Sunday! Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 14

@k380494p

@Epster

Hi Epster I just posted on your other comment about quiz

Maybe working I got points 

But curious about K3804 your question here I didn't see the comment on the quiz page about 3000 points was it most recent quiz the one ya'll referring to? For 11/9 quiz?  Might be "2Papa" and his post was removed? if gone but i've noticed his comments from/ for many years on many quiz pages he'll post comment "got bonus cause he aced quiz " "another bonus" and many other similar comments I too have gotten 100% couple times but usually I miss 1 or 2 so always wondered about his comments & if possible to get bonus but just other day I got all correct on quiz he'd commented he got bonus on no extra points or such for me so I assume he's what I would call a comment bandit or jokester cause this seems to be a pattern of his.... So can't guarantee till we hear from him but I feel sure this is case and no one gets bonuses or such

Maybe one of the girls who monitor our posts will see these posts an info us??

Hope you find this helpful 

Enjoy your day!  : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 14

Nope. Like you I have answered these quizzes with 100% accuracy and have never seen such a bonus. Lately, though, cuz I've been busy/distracted/impatient, I've just clicked on any old answer without reading the question. I generally get 50% right and the 75 points.

This week, however, no matter if I get 100% of the answers correct or not, the news quiz refuses to award points. I've taken it at least 8 times now: still no points given.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

3000 Points for Weekly News Quiz

Message 14 of 14

I was reading through some comments on the Weekly News Quiz.  I saw that someone commented that they received 3000 bonus points for getting all the questions right on the quiz.  I have gotten 100's several times on the News Quiz and have NEVER received 3000 bonus points.  Does anyone know anything about this? 

Kudos
Views
Replies