Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 3 Sweepstakes Really

Message 1 of 5

@gm5271 

Hello Ginger,

I could see it coming, when the so called "Tier levels" with Auctions never updated.  

A lot of points about to go down the drain.  It's really a sad situation.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@andrewtoo 

Hi Andrew 

I'm not happy either

I truly don't understand their choice to have so few Sweepstakes when they've doubled Auctions which I'm not touching that with 10 ft pole 

I've been doing same as you : nothing but auto entry on not interested 49 & 99 on others & only 200 if wanted that item 

Hopefully they'll add more soon 

@Brightpool 

Hi Lynn we can hope to look back & say we made it through all this crazy 

I'm certainly tired of feeling like its all a bummer ;(

My day here has been filled with gripes.... time to move on to something else

Have a awesome Holiday Weekend 

Ginger :  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

I'm coming in late to the party, since I kept myself busy updating my antivirus and other computer stuff this morning.

You two evidently saw sweepstakes this morning. I've been trying the last while to go to the catalog and Sweepstakes and all I get is the Server Not Found tab with a Try Again button.

I'll try again, later.

Hopefully, we'll find a time to look back on all these changes and have a laugh or at least a giggle or a smile over the memories being behind us by then.

Enjoy!

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

@gm5271 

Hey Gem,

You know that I already asked about the $25/40 winner sweepstakes and was told they would end on August 31st,  while they focused more on the large sweepstakes.  I never liked the maximum increase to 200 entries per day, but, I could focus on the smaller sweepstakes that I liked and maybe spend 49 points per day on the sweepstakes that were not as useful to me.  Now, we have only 3 choices!  More choices made it more interesting and kept me coming back, as long as they were at least $25 gift cards.

Two of the three sweeps that are left end this coming Friday September 6th.  I suppose they will have others to replace them on Friday.  But, we don't know that for sure because there appear to be no upcoming sweepstakes Smiley Frustrated

I'm not really happy.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

3 Sweepstakes Really

Message 5 of 5

Sad sad sad sad Sad

Just not right

Sad sad page (see below)

We only have 3 Sweepstakes to enter Wow 

Unreal I'm sure not instilled to have hope for rest of time till 23rd nor any good feelings for the Upcoming New Rewards program.... seems they really want us to step away from Rewards program ..... sad.... cause if we/I leave checking in daily for 22 more days really see no need to return My time here on site has already been alot less Smiley Sad

Just totally a bummer & disappointment 

Enjoy your Labor Day weekend 

There's sadly not much reason be here anymore

Enjoy your holiday 

Ginger  :  ) 

Screenshot_20190901-095858_Samsung Internet.jpgSad sad just plum stinks Smiley Sad

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors