Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Tip from AARPTeri - Rewards Limits

AARP Foundation Donations

Individual participants may contribute up to 8,000 points a month, depending on availability. Your point contribution to support AARP Foundation will result in a payment from AARP to AARP Foundation. Your point contribution is not tax-deductible.

Points-Only Catalog Items

Limit of 3 redemptions per month including points-only merchandise, gift cards and Daily Deals.

Daily Instant Wins

Limit 1 play per person per day. Daily Instant Wins are now unlimited.

Weekly Instant Wins

Limit 1 play per person per day. Weekly Instant Wins are now unlimited.

Sweepstakes

Limit 10 (updated) per day per person. Limit 1 per user per sweepstakes a month.

Gift Cards for purchase

Individual participants may purchase 1 gift card from a retailer per month and up to a total of 3 gift cards, each from a different retailer, per month including Daily Deals.

Local Offers

Limitations vary by each individual merchant offer. Details located on each individual merchant offer prior to redemption.

AARPTeri
Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

Excellent!

The change to the Sweepstakes limit is great.  We could possibly win one prize from each Sweepstakes that we enter now!

Great work Rewards Team!

AndrewToo
Contributor

where can I find the winners list?

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Yes indeed Teri @AARPTeri 

This is great news can win more than 1 Sweeps a month Yippee 🤗

I've been hesitant to enter all available only ones really really wanted since was limit of one per month

Now can try for all like thanks! 

Ginger ;  )

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 😊. I've just noticed that most of the Rewards for points are Members Only. Here's a idea, let's designate those 20,000 and more $5 gift cards for points to the non-members. Also, non-members shouldn't be allowed to enter the Sweepstakes and Instant Win games. Sounds selfish ?  Everyone should be a paying member. Non-members decrease the odds of paying members chances of winning. I'm just saying

Concerned Member
Conversationalist

Sweepstakes

Limit 5 entries per day per person. Limit 1 sweepstakes win per month.

Do I understand correctly that we can enter only a maximum of 5 entries per day? Not 5 entries per sweepstake per day? Thank you for the clarification.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@a170938b   There are 5 entries per sweepstakes per day.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 😊. I'm not understanding. You say 5 entries per Sweepstakes per day?  I've been getting 10 entries for each Sweepstakes ( 1000 points ) I've entered. Please clarify this for me. I just need to be informed. I'm just saying 🤗

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hello Teri: I hope this is not off topic, still trying to find my way around the forum.

Teri: on the Hotel + Flight Sweepstakes is there and expiration date on the certificate. Will you be required to complete the the Flight and Hotel  accommodations by a certain date ? I contacted HelloWorld and asked them but they had no idea what I was talking about.

Thanks

lucyp061351

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Hi @AARPTeri :

Great changes. I am very happy to see that Daily Instant Wins and Weekly Instant Wins are now unlimited.

Thank you!

Suzy Q

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP