Community Manager
Community Manager

Tip from AARPTeri - Rewards Limits

AARP Foundation Donations

Individual participants may contribute up to 8,000 points a month, depending on availability. Your point contribution to support AARP Foundation will result in a payment from AARP to AARP Foundation. Your point contribution is not tax-deductible.

Points-Only Catalog Items

Limit of 3 redemptions per month including points-only merchandise, gift cards and Daily Deals.

Daily Instant Wins

Limit 1 play per person per day. Daily Instant Wins are now unlimited.

Weekly Instant Wins

Limit 1 play per person per day. Weekly Instant Wins are now unlimited.

Sweepstakes

Limit 5 entries per day per person. Limit 1 sweepstakes win per month.

Gift Cards for purchase

Individual participants may purchase 1 gift card from a retailer per month and up to a total of 3 gift cards, each from a different retailer, per month including Daily Deals.

Local Offers

Limitations vary by each individual merchant offer. Details located on each individual merchant offer prior to redemption.

AARPTeri
Trusted Contributor

Sweepstakes

Limit 5 entries per day per person. Limit 1 sweepstakes win per month.

Do I understand correctly that we can enter only a maximum of 5 entries per day? Not 5 entries per sweepstake per day? Thank you for the clarification.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@a170938b   There are 5 entries per sweepstakes per day.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Hello Teri: I hope this is not off topic, still trying to find my way around the forum.

Teri: on the Hotel + Flight Sweepstakes is there and expiration date on the certificate. Will you be required to complete the the Flight and Hotel  accommodations by a certain date ? I contacted HelloWorld and asked them but they had no idea what I was talking about.

Thanks

lucyp061351

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi @AARPTeri :

Great changes. I am very happy to see that Daily Instant Wins and Weekly Instant Wins are now unlimited.

Thank you!

Suzy Q

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Juggling Caregiving Amidst Coronavirus this Holiday Season

Join AARP's Family and Caregiving Expert Amy Goyer to uncover the best ways to navigate the holiday season with your loved ones. Ask and Learn Now.

AARP Members Only Games

Was Breakout your favorite Atari game? Ready to knock out some bricks? AARP Members, now's your chance.

Don't let the ball hit the ground!
AARP Members Only Games Atari Breakout
Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits.

Learn more now.
/html/assets/SS-Marketing-Image-300x155.jpg