Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Tip from AARPTeri: Earning while watching videos

We have added quite a few videos for learning and earning - be sure to watch the entire video to get your points.

AARPTeri
Periodic Contributor

I have actually watched several videos today, while most of them

i have received my points, a few of them I have not... even watched a few twice to make sure and did not collect any points. What is the problem?? Thanks

Community Manager
Community Manager

@RobinG848960   Do you the name of the video you did not get points for?  Not all AARP.org videos offer points so it would be great to know which ones so we can double check on our end.  Thanks!

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

@AARPTeri 
One of the videos that is not working is "Your brain on a second language"
https://videos.aarp.org/detail/videos/travel/video/4700578684001/your-brain-on-a-second-language---a...

- Angela

Community Manager
Community Manager

@a655132b  Thank you I tested and will elevate this video since not rewarding points.  

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I ahve watched each of these a min of THREE times and have not recieved points:

"will in home care work for you"

" why you should use credit not debit"

Tone your Abs and Arms".

Really...be honest and tell us when this new rewards program is going to be working properly?

THANK YOU

Regular Contributor

I am doing all the videos on explorer. As you can see...some are awarding points and some are not.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nwbw10   Okay yes I can see that and we will escalate - thank you!

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nwbw10   What browser are you viewing these in?  I was just able to earn and want to be able report any issues.  Did you view the entire video?  I did see you earned points for other videos today what was different?   

We are in beta mode and appreciate the feedback and testing from all new users to continue to improve and deliver a better experience!

AARPTeri
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP