Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Tip from AARP Teri - Promo Points!

Promo codes are not included in monthly statements, but they can be found in our AARP Rewards newsletter.  Sign up here - https://www.aarp.org/online-community/people/subscribeFromEmail.action?id=59102

You might score a promo code in an AARP email, at an AARP event, or just because we want you to get yourself something nice.

If you have a promo code, log into AARP Rewards and enter the code in the promo code box next to the dropdown menu.

promopoints.jfif

Enter your Rewards promo code now!

On mobile, open the dropdown menu to find the box and hit the down arrow to expand. 

Having trouble with your Rewards promo code?

You will have up to five attempts to enter the correct promo code. Before your final attempt, you will see the following message: 

RewardsPromo1.JPG

After your final attempt, you will be asked to try again tomorrow:

Rewardspromo2.JPG

AARPTeri

Did you receive an answer about points having time limits?

Contributor

No

Periodic Contributor

Hello @AARPTeri ,

Do the promo codes expire? I tried to input a few from emails received in December and I receive the message they are not recognized.

Thank you,

Ruth

Regular Contributor

I was told they have a 7 day expiration.  Not sure that is true though.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have not been successful with entering Promo Codes for a very long time.  I guess u canโ€™t go back to previous newsletters.  And I am a member of Staying Sharp.  Disappointing.  

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP