Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Tip from AARP Teri - Promo Points!

Message 2 of 4

Did you receive an answer about points having time limits?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Tip from AARP Teri - Promo Points!

Message 3 of 4

Hello @AARPTeri ,

Do the promo codes expire? I tried to input a few from emails received in December and I receive the message they are not recognized.

Thank you,

Ruth

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

Tip from AARP Teri - Promo Points!

Message 4 of 4

Promo codes are not included in monthly statements, but they can be found in our AARP Rewards newsletter.  Sign up here - https://www.aarp.org/online-community/people/subscribeFromEmail.action?id=59102https://www.aarp.org/online-community/people/subscribeFromEmail.action?id=59102 

It has some great information that you can use on topics like health and money, plus promo codes! Look for it in your inbox every Tuesday and Friday!

Why didn’t my promo code work?

• Special characters (non-alphanumeric) are not supported, including spaces, so the promo code will never have a space.
  • You can find the code within the AARP Rewards Newsletter.
  • The promo code can also be found in the promo code module, upside down underneath the button.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.