Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Lord & Taylor Gift Card not Valid....HELP

Trusted Social Butterfly

Lord & Taylor Gift Card not Valid....HELP

@AARPTeri  & @sandy 

The Lord & Taylor egift card isn't valid when attempting to use for online purchases. The card can't be used.

The card number and PIN gives an error message at checkout, the

(edited to remove TOS violation)

Please provide me with a valid Lord & Taylor EGift Card.  This has increased my Savings on the black info banner by $125.00 and it is stopping me from playing for a month.  Why is this card not VALID?  Thanks for your help and assistance in this matter.

@mi4090 

Congratulations!

Hi, Marylin,

Congrats on winning today's instant win prize! Take a look below for more info on how to claim your reward.

Date won: 12-07-2019
Item: $125 Lord + Taylor Gift Card
Points per play: 250
Savings: $125.00

How to redeem:

Follow this link to see your gift card and instructions on how to redeem.

Please note: gift codes must be manually entered without spaces.

Reward yourself today.
Thank yourself tomorrow.

AARP Rewards is here to help you get ahead of whatever’s ahead.
Take a look at all the ways you can learn and earn every day.

If you have any questions, please check out the Official Rules or contact
Customer Service at 866-451-6305, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET Monday through Friday.

Please note that you will be eligible to win once per month. You can read more about it here.

AARP© 1995-2019 | All rights reserved | 601 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20049
Privacy Policy | Manage Email Preferences

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Redemption Warriors,

What do you think about this?

@AARPTeri has sent me incorrect email address to send proof of Instant Win to and then messaged me back to say it's not a correct address.

150x150.jpg

Community Manager

‎12-12-2019

Re: Email from AARP?

Yes,  I have escalate that to team and you should be receiving email today.  If not - please email community@aarp.org and let us know.  NEVER RECEIVED

150x150.jpg
Community Manager
‎12-09-2019
I do not need a copy sent to an email address.  We are working on the resolution and have examples.  You will be notified via email regarding a resolution.

150x150.jpg
Community Manager
‎12-09-2019

email address to send

Please forward the email asked for previously to community@aarp.org  Thank you.

150x150.jpg
Community Manager
‎12-09-2019
I do not need a copy sent to an email address.  We are working on the resolution and have examples.  You will be notified via email regarding a resolution.

150x150.jpg
Community Manager
‎12-09-2019

Re: Lord and Taylor gift card

That is not a valid email address - community@aarp.org - but I no longer need this.  You will be contacted about a resolution very soon.

AARP has provided everyone on my post concerning the L & T Card and email with a replacement accept me.

All legitimate problems and complaints are being hidden now.  Why is AARP not sending me the email and there are no issues with my Inbox being full, and no other AARP emails are being returned. 

Never received any of the (3) times claimed it was sent.  I will gladly post the issue is resolved when that happens or will it happen?

@AARPTeri& @sandy is there a problem with me getting the email or am I the only one that will be excluded?  Why am I getting the run around?

I’m posting here so this will not be hidden.

Thanks for sending me the email in advance.

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

My email is (removed email address due to privacy) and is on my profile.  I sent my alternate email via private message.  Let me know if you received it?  All the other numerous emails from AARP are coming to me, strange that this is the only email from Hello World that I can't receive.  I'm the only person who hasn't received the email and I reported the problem.

My Inbox isn't full, and if it is being returned then it's being sent to the wrong email address.

Thanks for your help.

@mi4090

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi, everyone! I have received a response from Hello World and they not only verified my gift card win, but provided a replacement card of greater value. ($150.00)  I was most impressed with the speed with which they made things right. I finished activating the card a few minutes ago. Good luck and please let us all know how you fared. Have a lovely day & happy shopping! 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

Hello Teri,

I've checked my Spam, Trash and AARP folders for yesterday.  I only received the Rewards Newsletter yesterday nothing else.

Please respond.

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mi4090   Escalating this morning and will let you know asap.

AARPTeri
Trusted Social Butterfly

Thanks @AARPTeri 

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Community, 

This is (1) of the activities you can get bonus points for....let's put the Lord & Taylor Gift Card to the test.

Have a Blessed Day

MarylinScreenshot_2019-12-08-20-07-10.png

Regular Contributor

Yes, I've been having the same issue for days! AARP, Lord and Taylor have not been of any assistance. Now I am on hold 35+ minutes, and counting, at another redirection to 1-888-267-0447 or www.buyatab.com. Frustrations galore!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bencka   We are not showing you as a winner of a Lord and Taylor gift card from AARP Rewards.  Are you referring to something else?

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@Bencka, We'll look into your case as well. Thanks for letting us know this is still an issue for you.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @Bencka 

Bencka, I've been trying to get help for days also from Lord & Taylor to no avail.

@AARPTeri what's the status now?

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mi4090  and @Bencka   An email went out to all users who won the Lord & Taylor gift card in AARP Rewards yesterday.  Please check your email for this.  @Bencka  did you win the gift card on our site?

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi @AARPTeri ,

I also did not see an email from AARP Rewards Lord & Taylor yesterday. Please send it via PM.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@todai123   I have sent to via you private message.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

I didn't receive the email, resend it now or send via private messaging.  What email address did it come from?

Thanks for your response in advance.

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mi4090  I will send a copy to you it came from AARP email address.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri , @AARPAnneH & @sandy 

Please send the email that should be coming 12/12/19 via Private messaging, since I didn't get the email from yesterday in my Yahoo Inbox, Spam and wasn't in AARP folders or Trash.

Please confirm you will send via Private Messaging.

Thanks for responding.

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi @mi4090 

I just finished contacting helloworld.com, via an online contact format, as they are the contest administrators. They now have some of the appropriate information to help them investigate the situation. I will update/post, as soon as I hear something solid. Let's hope we are able to buy online and wrap our bonus gifts before the Christmas season is completely over. Blessings on you!

Social Butterfly

Wow, it is so close to Christmas.  I hope they clear it up today or tomorrow.

@mi4090 @mi4090 @AARPTeri 

AndrewToo
Periodic Contributor

I had the same problem with trying to order online and on the phone. The Lord and Taylor representative could not find the egift card number in their system and referred me back to AARP to resolve this issue.

Please help. 

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @todai123 

Todai, I'm unsure what the issue is with the Egift cards of value that AARP Rewards is letting us win with serious problems and not valid.  This is similar to the issue the Carnival members had with their cards.  I'm very unhappy with this problem and very concerned as to AARP Rewards intentionsSmiley Mad

Is this card real or fake, is this a scam? 

@AARPTeri & @sandy please issue us cards that are valid.  Your help would be greatly appreciated.  

Are there other members having problems with Lord & Taylor EGift cards?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Contributor

Yes, I'm having the same problem with the Lord & Taylor egift card.

Any help would be appreciated.

Trang 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Trang,

I'm very disappointed, it's an AARP Rewards issue.  I'm trying the 800# on the email tomorrow.  Keep me informed and I'll do the same.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP