Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Just signed on with Renew Rewards

Contributor

Just signed on with Renew Rewards

All of my steps have been recorded on my FitBit since the beginning of 2019.  I just found out about AARP's Renew Rewards and successfully synced results for the month of October but nothing prior to that..  How do I go about getting all of my steps from the months of Jan. through Sept. to sync from my FitBit to AARP? 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @BarbaraG188781 

Barbara, don't forget that the New AARP Rewards started on 9/25/19, and everybody lost the points they had with the R4G program which lasted (5) years.

Hope this helps.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Contributor

Okay.........Thank you Marilyn.  I guess that answers my question as I have just signed on to the program and wasn't aware of that.  I was just going by what I had read that "the program goes from "Feb. 2019 until the end of the year".

Retired Moderator

@mi4090 is correct, @BarbaraG188781. Points from the old Rewards for Good program do not transfer to the new AARP Rewards. Glad you've gotten your fitness tracker sync up and running in the new program!

AARP Community Manager
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP