Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

How do I enter the promo code from nov 7 question, how many minutes to exercise a week. it rejects.

Regular Contributor

How do I enter the promo code from nov 7 question, how many minutes to exercise a week. it rejects.

A message tells me I'm going it wrong, and to see the how to do it page. It blocked me for too many tries.

Kathleen
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @kb2064 

Exactly where were you entering the code 150MINUTES to be locked out/blocked for to many tries.  Could you post a screenshot of the place you were entering the code?  

@andrewtoo (Andrew) has a great pic of where it's located.

I hope it's unlocked for you after 24 hrs and you can try againSmiley Happy.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Regular Contributor

Hi mi409, thanks for reply. I was using the correct box for the promo,  but I must have misspelled it to many times and it blocked me till the next day. It has now been entered successfully. I'm having vision problem after surgery, it looked right when I put it in, but wasn't. Thanks to everyone for your helpful input.  I'm now using some blue blocker clip ons, they seem to help.

Kathleen
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @kb2064 

I totally understand, I've had surgery on both of my eyes, everything is good nowSmiley Happy  

Hope you have a speedy recovery and glad you got the pointsSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Trusted Contributor

If you are using a smartphone, like I am, turn the phone sideways (landscape mode).Then you will see it all the way on the right. Yeah---this was driving me crazy too!

Charlie

choochoochas
Social Butterfly

Hello @kb2064 

Go to any AARP Rewards page, you could start here, for example : https://www.aarp.org/rewards

Make sure you are signed in, and you will see the menu on about the middle of the page (Discover, Earn, Redeem, Connect, About)  On the right hand side of the page you will see "Enter a promo code"

Enter Promo Code in Box on Right side of MenuEnter Promo Code in Box on Right side of Menu

AndrewToo
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP