Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Home for the Holidays Sweepstakes

Trusted Contributor

Home for the Holidays Sweepstakes

It would have been nice to reward this prize earlier than December 11th in case someone actually wanted to go home for the holidays.  By mid Dec, I think most plans have been made. 

Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

Hey Andrew 

FYI 

If you click the lit up "Official Rules" link under every prize they offer you can read all the details about prize and value 

Notice (at least for me on phone)  it'll require you clicking prize in list then requires a download So I no longer check unless something interests me 

Good luck 

With the new 4 community sections think my time here will be less than has been will miss everyone

Enjoy your holiday

Ginger  ;  )

Social Butterfly

@gm5271 

Unfortunately, many times the actual details will be provided to the winners of sweepstakes.

Gives me little confidence to enter and I don't like their ideas of fun.  Others, my like the "experiences" but I like CASH.  I can do the same thing with CASH, as long as their "Approximate Retail Value" is accurate.

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

These experiences are lame and kind of unclear; I'm not sure of the true value that I would pay taxes on.  Give us a check and we can handle the arrangements.  Money has a clear value.

AndrewToo
Trusted Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

Andrew a check would be the best option, I don't think there are any kids here that need arrangements made for them.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Conversationalist

@mlafayet wrote:

It would have been nice to reward this prize earlier than December 11th in case someone actually wanted to go home for the holidays.  By mid Dec, I think most plans have been made. 

The prize can be used anytime before December 31, 2020.  

Trusted Contributor

Good to know - I didn't read enough about the prize which is my mistake.  On the slim chance that I win, I'll have plenty of time to use it. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP