Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Have the instant win games disappeared?

Gold Conversationalist

Have the instant win games disappeared?

Was out of town for the weekend and just got online to find no games today.  

Is it just me or did others not see any today (Oct. 6)?  

Also someone mentioned a list of winners.   Where can I find that?   

Thanks in advance

Periodic Contributor

I won a $15. Barnes and Noble eGift card someday last week. I tried today and there is no daily instant win sweepstake.  They email me today 10/31 hat the new rewards program has started. Part of the email is about winning a trip to Tuscany. If I go to the website it tells me there are no current sweepstales at this time. Who is at the helm of this oragnization? Who is in charge of the website operations? Is there anyone paying attention?

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @HokiePoq & @andrewtoo 

My question is how long had the problem with the Daily & Weekly Instant Wins been going on before it was taken offline.  We've probably sunk points into the Instant Wins unnecessarily.  

I've discovered that the Winners List for these Wins aren't accurateSmiley Sad

I'm thinking now that they're just making up names for the Winners List.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Regular Contributor

@mi4090 wrote:
<snip>I've discovered that the Winners List for these Wins aren't accurate<snip>

What do you mean, will you explain ?

- Angela

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Click on where it shows your total reward points. On the next screen choose to redeem them. Scroll down on the next screen until you see We need instant winners. Click on that and the game will appear.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

A lot of us have been wondering, but, a new topic like this is a good idea.  The last official post was on October 3rd at the following address :

https://community.aarp.org/t5/AARP-Rewards/Daily-and-Weekly-Wins-Currently-Unavailable/m-p/2188615#M...

And, guess what?  That topic was locked immediately.  I guess that they don't want to be bothered with questions and stuff.  I'm sure they are busy. Smiley Indifferent

Edit: It was also mentioned yesterday in another topic, my bad!  https://community.aarp.org/t5/AARP-Rewards/DAILY-AND-INSTANT-WINS/m-p/2189052#M659

@HokiePoq wrote:

Was out of town for the weekend and just got online to find no games today.  

Is it just me or did others not see any today (Oct. 6)?  

Also someone mentioned a list of winners.   Where can I find that?   

Thanks in advance

AndrewToo
Gold Conversationalist

@andrewtoo   Thanks for the link which answered one of my questions.   But admin does not say why it's not available.  Tech issue?   

I think you were one who mentioned using filters.  How does one do that?     Not seeing links to any of this on the page that comes up for me.    Maybe I'm not using the right page.  Mine says beta.  Does everyone's?

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@HokiePoq 

When I want to get back to the Rewards section, I type in rewards.aarp.org.  This brings you to the discover page.  On that page, click on Earn.  You will see the menu.  On the earn page you click on the red "Filter By" button to bring up quizzes, or videos or tools...and topics: health, wealth, self.

AndrewToo
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP