Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

DSLR Camera Sweepstakes

@AARPTeri 

Are there any details about this other than DSLR? There are a lot of DSLR cameras out there, many are not worth the money. Brand and model would be very useful to figure if it's worth any attention.

The picture implies that a separate lense comes with it. Is that an extra zoom lense? The description mentions 75-300mm zoom lens, but that could be the one already attached to the camera.

Thanks much for any info.

Conversationalist

In many instances, I have also noticed a real lack of relevant information which, under other circumstances, I would assiociate with scams. I do give AARP the benefit of the doubt of course, but it is hardly reassuring. Clear, consive, complete descriptions would be best.

Conversationalist

I did a Google image search and find the separate zoom lens looks astonishingly like the Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III, which retails by itself at Canon for $199.

Also, a closer look at the image shows the camera itself has an EFS 18-55mm lens attached. Thus, it appears the camera comes with 2 attachable lenses.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello  @ralmon 

Ray, I saw that Sweeps (Points Graveyard) and I'm sending some points to their final resting place on thatSmiley LOLI

Good luck!

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Conversationalist

@mi4090 

Hahaha! Continuing the Little Shop of Horrors theme, that would be feeding Audrey, once you're done Seymouring.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@ralmon 

Ray and she's always hungry;  the "Seymouring" continues.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP