Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families was developed by AARP to help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to obtain a free copy.

• aw3733282

My husband is so deserving of a break for fathers day. A day to just relax and maybe for once buy something for himself.  He works 6 days a week to take care of me and our 3 kids one of which as autism.  I cannot work due to medical issues and taking care of all the needs of our autistic child but even sometimes i get terrible migraines my hubby will come home from a long day of work and just jump right into the house stuff that i could not do. Or to watch him hug our son and assure him that daddy will make everything all better when he is having a meltdown is so heart warming.I could not imagine another dad doing all that he does and never getting frustrate or yelling.  No matter how tired he will always make time to play with the kids those 3 are his pride and joy. and i wish i could afford to buy him something but as usually we are barely making ends meet. We may be low on money in our home but we are never low on love for each over.

0 Kudos