When it comes to your workout, there are good reasons not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

• ib19987184
    My mother, is my best friend. She is the only dad I've ever had. She has done the best and done so great at both jobs. She has been out on her own since she was 13. She has four kids I'm the youngest of all boys. She's been through so much and I just want her to know that she's the best mother and dad anyone can have. She's been feeling real sad lately. I try so hard to make her feel better but I just don't know how I never have. She deserves everything I can't get her. But I'm young now only 15. I've been doing my best to be a great daughter. She's my bestfriend, my only real friend. I don't have many but I don't need any if I have her. I love her she's the best mother and father. I've always gotten what I need and even if she can't afford something she'll always make a way for us to have fun and go on vacation. Calming,amusement parks, or just a fun day in the backyard with a hose. Anyway I can write all day about what I great father she is but I want to get to the point that she is the BEST father ever. I wouldn't trade her for anything. I love my mom/dad.