Do you or your loved ones suspect a scam? Report it now to the AARP Fraud Watch Network.

barbwood
My husband is the hardest working guy I know. He works 16 hour shifts constantly. I do not work due to health reasons so he is sole provider. We have 2 great kids, one that he is trying to work work work to put through college. He never has time for himself. Not only does he work long shifts to take care of his family but he also takes care of my elderly mom that's in a wheel chair making time to take her to dr appts and is always there for my parents when needed. Not to mention he's a great friend to people they call he's there. He deserves a break!
Comments
Jlincoln008

@barbwood wrote:
My husband is the hardest working guy I know. He works 16 hour shifts constantly. I do not work due to health reasons so he is sole provider. We have 2 great kids, one that he is trying to work work work to put through college. He never has time for himself. Not only does he work long shifts to take care of his family but he also takes care of my elderly mom that's in a wheel chair making time to take her to dr appts and is always there for my parents when needed. Not to mention he's a great friend to people they call he's there. He deserves a break!

Hey Barb, 

He does sound like a great guy. I'm sorry you have health issues that prevent you from working outside the home, but i bet you do a great deal to help the family, too. It's lovely that he helps with your mom. He is quite the caregiver. Thank you for sharing about him. I hope he takes care of himself, gets medical check ups, gets some down time. Not only does he deserve a break for his own sake, but you all depend on him so much, as well!

Jane

AARP Terms of Service
Announcements
Rewards for Good announcement banner