From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

ks81281515

My dad is the best dad ever! Although my dad works two jobs - he always has time for me! My dad works really hard to provide our family with a safe place to live and enables me to participate in school activities. I am in band, student council, girl scouts, and renaissence. My dad is never too tired to help with homework, girl scout projects, or helping me build projects. He has taught me a girl can be smart & beautiful! I am a strong, independent, 17 year old who is lucky to have a kind, strong, loving father who is always there for her. I would love to be able to help my dad win this contest and give him a special time that he so deserves. Please pick my dad to be your winner! He really deserves a breakSmiley Happy

IMG_2751.JPGMy dad making popcorn for my birthdaySmiley Happy100_0020.JPGTeaching me a lifeskill!101_0519.JPGMy mom and I bought my dad this jacket - telling him he is #1 in our lives.

0 Kudos
AARP Terms of Service
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season