From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

redneckgirl135

My Dad deserves this break!  Hi name is Herbert Laing and he lives in Tucson, Arizona.  He is 81 years old and doesn't stop though his health is not all that good.  Dad lives on an acre and a quarter property that he tends to daily.  He goes out daily and feeds the neighborhood birds; hummingbirds, cardinals, owls....  anything that comes around.  Dad takes care of himself and his girlfriend who has alzheimers.  He does the cooking, cleaning, laundry, medications, keeps track of doctor appointments and drives her to them.  He is always there for everyone but will not ask for anything in return.  Nor won't let anyone help him.  Recently Dad got a new washer and instead of letting someone help him put it in the house and hook it up; he did it himself!  Dad is the nicest person you would ever want to meet.  And the biggest, funniest bser. 

I know Dad needs a break.  I'm not his age and I need one just talking about it!  Please consider him for this contest.  He more than deserves it. 

0 Kudos
AARP Terms of Service
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season