Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

tt51885410

i cannot write 100 words or less about my dad. A period, denoting the end or completion will not follow the "last" word of this summary about my dad.   To begin, I am the man, the husband, the father, the son, the brother, the grandson, the cousin, the nephew, and friend because my dad has taught and is teaching me how to be.  I completed my bachleor degrees because my dad took the time to assit me with my two daugthers.  The work ethics I have came by watching my dad.  Many days he was on the job before others and the last to leave the office.  A hard and honest worker is my dad.  Dad constantly gives strong counsel to our family.  We know dad is not the patrioch upon whose shoulders we stand.  Yet, he is  one of the hands pulling us up so we can stand.  Today our family is stronger and our lives are so much better because my father is the man that leads by percepts and examples.  My dad's legacy is filled with love, mercy, giving, and unselfishness.  He is a man of priincipal and pride.  When you see my dad he seem to always have a smile, the humility he display is not weakness.  His confidence cannot be confused with arrogance.  I am so thankful to have my dad living.  He gives finance, wisdom and opportunities constantly to all of his family even the stranger.  Sharing his experiences in life has created a desire in me to want to be like him.   A man seasoned and tempered with love and mercy has caused my dad to be influenctial in the family, church, and community.  Life is great!  Dreams can be a reality. Here is a man who believes in family and friends.  No one can succeed in life by one's self.  My dad has taught us to live and learn and to strive to be the best that we can be. Your home, community, city, state, and nation is only as good as the man is in your life,and home.   

Comments
elizalen

You have a great Dad!

@tt51885410 wrote:

i cannot write 100 words or less about my dad. A period, denoting the end or completion will not follow the "last" word of this summary about my dad.   To begin, I am the man, the husband, the father, the son, the brother, the grandson, the cousin, the nephew, and friend because my dad has taught and is teaching me how to be.  I completed my bachleor degrees because my dad took the time to assit me with my two daugthers.  The work ethics I have came by watching my dad.  Many days he was on the job before others and the last to leave the office.  A hard and honest worker is my dad.  Dad constantly gives strong counsel to our family.  We know dad is not the patrioch upon whose shoulders we stand.  Yet, he is  one of the hands pulling us up so we can stand.  Today our family is stronger and our lives are so much better because my father is the man that leads by percepts and examples.  My dad's legacy is filled with love, mercy, giving, and unselfishness.  He is a man of priincipal and pride.  When you see my dad he seem to always have a smile, the humility he display is not weakness.  His confidence cannot be confused with arrogance.  I am so thankful to have my dad living.  He gives finance, wisdom and opportunities constantly to all of his family even the stranger.  Sharing his experiences in life has created a desire in me to want to be like him.   A man seasoned and tempered with love and mercy has caused my dad to be influenctial in the family, church, and community.  Life is great!  Dreams can be a reality. Here is a man who believes in family and friends.  No one can succeed in life by one's self.  My dad has taught us to live and learn and to strive to be the best that we can be. Your home, community, city, state, and nation is only as good as the man is in your life,and home.   

elizalen

You have a great dad also!

et12352739

I am to know you have a wonderful dad, granddad, man setting the standards for all to follow... how wonderful

tt51885410

WOW! 

AARP Terms of Service
Announcements
Rewards for Good announcement banner