Hi My name is Ms. Toby Lapin. I turned 65 on Janurary 9th. At first I thought! ugh! older but not wiser or better! 😞 Then I realized as people say, it is just a state of mind, your age. You only feel as old as you act! So by maintaining a young, positive, upbeat, good outlook I will vow to stay "young"!

Also, despite medical and financial problems my husband and I have, to keep a sense of humour, stay positive and most important look to see where and how you can help others who perhaps are in as much or more need than you! :), instead of having a pity party!! these are my new guidelines for 2015, of course a lottery winning of sizeable proportions would not hurt. But along with paying badly needed overdue bills etc. I would look to pay it forward. I would make my good fortune someone else's too. 🙂 Selfless should always outweigh selfish! You feel so much better about yourself in the end!!

0 Kudos
AARP Terms of Service
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.