This year I have vowed to treat everyone with the same respect with which I would like to be treated. No more belittling or negative gossip about anybody. So far it has proven to be uplifting for me and of- course, for others.
0 Kudos
Comments

This year I've decided to do something special for the seniors in my church. My name is Sharon Burrell. Currently living in Baltimore,Md. One thing that I enjoyed was seeing my grandmother's face light up when ever my mom,Betty Bellamy and I would take my grandmother, Mrs Lena Gibson,to church and then out to dinner. After the death of my grandmother at the gracious age of 98, I knew I had to do something special for the seniors at my church. A number of them don,t have the means to go dinner after our morning service,so now I treat them to dinner. I start with our Missionary group. For some this opportunity is the only time they are able to go to a nice restaurant I use the senior discount coupon that feature in our newletter but,if there isn't one, I pay full price for all. It warms my heart to see them enjoy the company and a chance to network with other people. I,m on a fixed income,but with the help of my husband, I can do more. My goal is to treat about 50 seniors to dinner. 

The name of our newsletter is the. pennysaver.
AARP Terms of Service