• This year I am trying a happiness jar, each day I am taking a little piece of notepad and writing just one happy thing that happeded for the day on it and putting it in a jar.

0 Kudos
  • I intend to ride my bike more often.

0 Kudos

0 Kudos
  • i am going to lose 20 pounds  go Liz go!!!

0 Kudos
  • Be happy and healthy

0 Kudos
  • I love to walk & be outdoors. My resolution is to walk & pick up at least one grocery bag of cans a day. I say to everyone that these cans goes to my grandkids xmas fund. I love it, & dont mind it one bit. It is making the enviroment a better place, I get my exercise walking my dogs with me too. They help by carrying the cans in a bag attached to their leash. I take them & crush them & store them till the end of year. I then gather them all up & go to the recycling center on the Wednesday before Xmas, and cash them in. Then I divide the funds between my grandkids & fury friends as well. I have been doing this for about 3 yrs. I feel that everyone wins in the process.. 

0 Kudos
  • TO BE MORE ENCOURAGED AND ENCOURAGE MORE

0 Kudos
  • I'm going to qwit drinking
    0 Kudos
  • I would like to be healthier in 2015 and have less stress. Tamara Terni

0 Kudos
  • My New Year's Resolution for 2015 is to get to know myself as a whole person so that I can be a better person for my child and my family.

0 Kudos
  • I have decided to return back to my low-sodium diet.  It takes my taste for sweets away and after Christmas I really need it.

0 Kudos
  • I plan on getting through surgery, decreasing stress, and taking care of myself. This last year has tested me. I have had rheumatological flares and developed a tumor in my sinuses due to exposure to chemicals (other people's perfumes/plugins etc.), I keep my door closed at work now, turn on an air purifyer, and we do not eat out any more. It just is not worth it. The surgey will tear up my face. I just pray it goes well. Looking forward to retirement some day.

0 Kudos
  • My New Year's Resolution is to cut down on drinking sodas.  Will be difficult, I drink way too many!

0 Kudos
  • I will perform perhaps fewer but better sit-ups with maximum concentration on my form (e.g., legs extended all the way with each "push"!).  Quality over quantiy usually does the most good, after all.

0 Kudos
  • I have requested (and should soon receive) a biometric home test kit through my health insurance company's lab services provider.  I will take all prescribed tests as delineated in the pertinent instructions, and adhere to all findings and recommendations within my control (e.g., fix whatever problem areas may be "flagged" via diet, exercise, lifestyle modification, and so forth).

0 Kudos
  • I am going to try and take things in stride a bit better than in the recent past...my reactions to everyday stressors have gotten badly out of hand.  2015 is Chill Time!

0 Kudos
  • My major focus this new year will be to really live in the moment and try not to think too far ahead.  I won't forsake all planning or the need to organize my daily calendar, BUT I need to concentrate on doing one thing at a time for efficiency's sake.  I have been deluding myself re: multi-tasking.  I am actually not too good at it!

0 Kudos
  • To eat healthier and exercise more.

0 Kudos
  • My New Year's Resolution is to spend quality time with my Family.  How about you?

0 Kudos