Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

• sc7459

i'm starting this year with  colon surgery each day is a blessing, my goal this year is to  recover and inspire and help  as many people as i can and live each day to the fullest !  i want to laugh and sing and travel and meet as many people as i can  and enjoy life ! 

• marylea30

MY RESOLUTIONS:

NO. 1.  "TO BE THANKFUL EVERY DAY FOR WHAT I HAVE, LEFT RATHER THAN WHAT I HAVE LOST" (this concerns mostly health)

• kk36911913

Hi,

I'm Karen and I stay home. For 2015, I will get out of my house and do things....... I am going to my Niece's Wedding Feb. 6,2015.

Thank you,Karen Smiley Happy

• GERMNI

Hello my name is Linda Gardner and I reside in Michigan,

The year 2014, was a bad & good year for me ,I lost my only daughter to cancer, I had a heart attack cause by stress,blood clots in both lungs and blood clots in both legs. But thank the lord I am 90% better, I am learning how to be less stressful by doing yoga and walking one hour a day.I am taking one day at a time, watching my weight , cooking light, spending quality time with my family.So far I have lost 45 pounds in three months and will hit my goal of 170 pounds ( I am 5'11 and large frame) by the summer of 2015 I hope to have lost the last of 35 pounds. I am know getting my two grandson into the college of their choice,  (one in Texas and one in California) Wish me luck!

one lives Texas and one lives in California

• cd73769427

After attempting several times to quit smoking (44 years), I am 10 days smoke free and really don't even miss it.  In fact, after the last attempt and subsequent failure, my self-esteem plummeted because I internalized the failure.  It became such an unconcious habit to stop and buy two packs ever three days to last a week (I had cut down from a pack a day from all the other attempts) and I challenged myself to follow through this time. 

Watching my mother and my sister die from COPD and emphysema didn't make me quit, but having my first grandchild two years ago has given me more incentive because I want to see him graduate high school and college.  He is the apple of my eye and I will do whatever is necessary to avoid negatively influencing his health.

After this is conquered, my intention is to socialize more and work on weight loss/exercise.  At 58, it is time for a change and this is my year of abundance!

• dd9751

I do not want a bucket to kick but you can fill it with your good tidings

• bette2day

I have been on every diet you can imagine since my parents started me on diet pills at age 12. I have done Atkins, Weight Watchers (when it started in the 60's) Nutrisystem, Jenny Craig, Nutralife,and so many others. Then in 1983, I had the miracle surgery done, they reduced the size of my stomach -- ah, but the miracle did not work as planned, I ended up with a staph infection which I still carry, and no one asked what my regular eating habits were like or what habits I had. So having been a vegetarian all my life (I am still vegetarian) that money was a waste also.Through the years I have just accepted my size and began using a mobility scooter in 1993 when my knees would no longer hold my weight. I still use the scooter, but thanks to TOPS and the encouragement that I have found in chapter FL100. I am down under 375 for the first time in many years, losing 15 pounds in 15 weeks. I am so very thankful for TOPS and showing me what to watch in my foods and encouraging me to change my eating habits which were skipping all day and then eating a big meal before bedtime. My next goal will be 10 pounds in the first quarter of 2015. My doctor is being realistic and I am thankful for her too. May God bless each of us and may we all have a good year.

• fancher1201

I believe the key to happy retirement is to truly believe you deserve to be happy. After a lifetime of daily work habit, it takes time to stop feeling guilty and start really enjoying retired life.

0 Kudos
  • idosew

move it or loose it

0 Kudos
  • kp7050

My resolution is to live my very best life.  This means remaining positive and hopeful in all things and at all times. 

0 Kudos
  • dclark555

I'm starting the New Year with eating smaller portions.

0 Kudos
  • NancyJo0325

I only made one resolution this year.  I resolved not to drop any pounds.  Hey, I have no intention of going shopping in England -- not until the exchange rate gets better.

0 Kudos
  • NancyJo0325

I only made one resolution this year.  I resolved not to drop any pounds.  Hey, I have no intention of going shopping in England -- not until the exchange rate gets better.

0 Kudos
  • nrc56

I am going to work on a "no junk food challenge".  Hopefully this will give me a jump start to reduce weight.

0 Kudos
  • fancher1201

I resolve to dress up at least once a week, go to the movies once a week, and go to church once a week.... all whether I need to or not.

0 Kudos
  • Wichard20

Focus on staying healthy and finding efficiences in life,finances,etc and using them

0 Kudos
  • idosew

If you aren't being force fed you are the weight problem. If you are not tighted up you are the reason you don't exercise.

0 Kudos
  • fancher1201

I pledge to walk a mile a day. This is good for myself and my dog.

0 Kudos
  • ph9880

0 Kudos