• To accept what I cannot change

0 Kudos
  • My resolution has to do with improving my health by getting more rest, eating better, and improving my social life.

0 Kudos
  • Instead of making a resolution I try to make a goal for something I want to achieve. Believe it or not goals are easier to achieve since 99% of the time resolutions are broken. Be good to yourself make a goal were way to hard on ourself when we break our resolutions.

0 Kudos
  • I resolve to dress up at least once a week, go to the movies once a week, and go to church once a week.... all whether I need to or not.

0 Kudos
  • Focus on staying healthy and finding efficiences in life,finances,etc and using them

0 Kudos
  • I am no longer accepting plastic bags whenever I shop.( Keep it simple....keep your resolution 0

0 Kudos
  • To continue on my "posilutions" as opposed to resolutions..to remain positive and grateful for all the blessings in my life.  And to wake up each day with a smile and a wish.

0 Kudos
  • choose to be happy and not miss a minute of life

0 Kudos
  • I resolve to take at least one trip outside my state each year.

0 Kudos
  • I made 4 big resolutions: Quit smoking, which I have! Lose weight, 5 pounds already! Manage my spending habits, a work in process! And, get up from sitting at my computer every 30 minutes!

Moving around not only helps with my weight loss but keeps my joints from aching.

0 Kudos
  • To love the Lord my God with all my heart, all my soul,all my mind and all my strength and to love my neighbour as mysef.

0 Kudos
  • I will strive to be remember to think loving thoughts and not negative thoughts about people I know and those I don't know.

0 Kudos
  • I need to get my mind together and banish stress.

0 Kudos
  • Since I have recently retired, I find my brain getting lazy. So, this year I plan to improve my memory by memorizing a shuffled deck of cards at least once a week. I will read one new novel a week and make an effort to remember the name of each person I meet. In order to make my mind work, I need to keep my body in shape too, I have already started daily workout routine.  I can do this. ! !

0 Kudos
  • I had a new house built 4 1/2 years ago but I've been so busy working that I have yet to decorate, have friends over or even put up a tree for Christmas all of the years Iv'e been here. I still have boxes that have yet to be unpacked! This year I resolve to organize my life, my time and live a little!
    0 Kudos
  • I want to put myself on top of the list this year to take care of myself.  I want to get fit for once and for all -- eating healthfully and exercising regularly.  I also want to read good books, work toward getting that long-lost college degree, and be kind and caring and serving to those around me.  I know this will be a terrific year!

0 Kudos
  • After spending a few years downsizing and embracing minimalism, I want to focus 2015 on finding my "zen zone". I've spent all of my life helping others, and will probably continue to do that in a more limited capacity. It's just that I've not taken the time to embrace all that I want to do to help myself. I thought I'd have lots of time to do that, but it looks like that time is now. It's time for me to truly become a human being and not a human doing.

0 Kudos
  • I am going to use my planner better! I am working on a new system using a Midori Travelors journal (so flexible) for:<br>1. Keeping all my pertinent info close to hand ie addresses, birth dates, important anniversaries etc<br>2. Brain Dumps - I am an artist and having my mind be free of everyday stuff will be a blessing - but I will have to work on making it a point to dump, do, defer, delegate or drop each week or more often as need arises<br>3. Plain old scheduling - if I don't write it down in the midorI - I will likely forget to go, forget to take/make or do something that I need or get lost before I even get there<br>4. Keeping track of stuff and things - if you write it down and then keep track with a coding system it doesn't get lost from week to week - so easy to do with the midori<br>5. Archiving - I can archive and index the brain dumps and other info that ends up in these mini books<br><br>The goal is to stick with this for at least 12 weeks, making changes in the system as needed, long enough for,it to become a HABIT and missable if I don't do it
    0 Kudos
  • My name is Renee - my resolution is a hard one.  I am going to try and become a vegetarian (actually, a pescatarian).  This decision is due to numerous things - my incredible love for all animals and their well-being, and also due to the fact that animal farms contribute over 20-25% of all greenhouse gases to our environment, assisting in escalating global warming.

Wish me luck!

0 Kudos
  • I am lost .....I need to find me....I am a retired teacher and I knew what my calling was then...now I am not sure, I feel confused and at a loss somedays.  What is my purpose for "the rest of my life"?  I am in great shape, I run and all that, I just need a reason to "be" here each day.

0 Kudos