• win

0 Kudos
  • winner

0 Kudos
  • I have been in alot of pain for many years and grieved leaving my chosen profession.

This year I plan to start a non-profit to help children/babies who their parents cant afford to bury them at their early end of life, for what ever reason. I want to channel my energy into helping parents make the transition without their children as less difficult as possible.

0 Kudos
  • win

0 Kudos
  • look to take advantage of new account  offers

0 Kudos
  • Woman Wink

This is the year I work realy hard at meeting all my financial goals.  Some things have been on the back burner due to family committments but now its time for me.

0 Kudos
  • simplify my budget by selling my home or at least refinancing
    0 Kudos
  • I do all the banking and bill paying and unraveling of messed up accounts and fees being taken out when they shouldn't have been, and wondering why I paid a bill on time, when later a discounted rate comes in the mail, from no other then AARP.

And then yesterday I get a  from AARP Roadside Assistance saying my membership wasn't renewed as stated in the letter from AARP saying they would do it.

I decided I wasn't the only one that needed to get better organized.

Starting today I will be!

0 Kudos
  • Hi. I'am Linda, and for 2015 I have posted on my calendar to retire in November 1 from my day job,and dedicate myself fully to sewing and Fashion designer, my hobby. Thanks.

0 Kudos
  • I just want to be happy like I have always been in the past since my dad died I made a lot of bad decisions which cost me a lot. I need to put what I did behind me and move forward. I have always been the one to help others and today for the first time I got a pay it forward from a stranger at McDonalds, she paid for my order and that really made me feel good and have faith in people. And I intend to help others as I always have. And also I will do a pay it forward soon!

0 Kudos
  • win

0 Kudos
  • win

0 Kudos
  • This looks like a  secret service here?

New Year tell some meet up Depression friends give up all the job and call. just the day

after find a person want give up everything and go with me to service for no joke.

My New Year Hope?  Where will start.

0 Kudos
  • My resolution for 2015 is to save more money.

0 Kudos
  • 2015 is the Year for me to downsize and clear all of my home and life of the clutter that holds me back from moving forward.  It is Great Fung Shui to be free of clutter and the noise it brings to your being.  I resolve to delete and remove anything that does not serve me at the highest level in my life and my spirit.  This means not only physical clutter and unecessary items, but any emotions, defenses, or anything that blocks my moving forward to a place where I contribute to myself, my family and the world. I resolve that 2015 will be the year that I accomplish great progress and completeness in this area!!!!

0 Kudos
  • My Goal is to get out of debt. My husband was really great about handling our finances until our children moved in with us. Now the children have moved out and we want to do some things for ourselves and we intend to reduce our debt so we can enjoy or lives

0 Kudos
  • I have been volunteering with Junior Achievement over the past 14 years by going into intercity schools and bringing programs such as Personal Finance, Entrepreneurship, Ethics... to K-12th grades.  I just signed up with an organization called Nepris (non-profit) and I help schools and their students by lecturing on the topic of Technology Careers via virtual sessions across the US.  And finally, I am bringing AARP's  "Finances +50" program to RI and plan to host one a month at libraries, churches and senior centers.  

0 Kudos
  •  i will work to become more financially sound. step 1 was to start a heathcare savings account.

0 Kudos