Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

• caseyh

win

• CalWalls

Pay off current credit card and do not, DO NOT, acquire any additional cc debt

• Wichard20

Focus on staying healthy and finding efficiences in life,finances,etc and using them

0 Kudos
  • jstacy4655

gonna give more money away, to my best friend and various charities (always check Charity Navigator.com!)

0 Kudos
  • 3DPlatinum

I'm pretty satisfied with how my goals for physical fitness are going...so now it's time to challenge my  FISCAL fitness!

I'm overhauling habits and choices towards savings, debt, giving, retirement goals, and spending priorities. I'm looking forward to some success very soon!

0 Kudos
  • wz3480

I made 4 big resolutions: Quit smoking, which I have! Lose weight, 5 pounds already! Manage my spending habits, a work in process! And, get up from sitting at my computer every 30 minutes!

Moving around not only helps with my weight loss but keeps my joints from aching.

0 Kudos
  • grill

Since I have recently retired, I find my brain getting lazy. So, this year I plan to improve my memory by memorizing a shuffled deck of cards at least once a week. I will read one new novel a week and make an effort to remember the name of each person I meet. In order to make my mind work, I need to keep my body in shape too, I have already started daily workout routine.  I can do this. ! !

0 Kudos
  • ch8723

To get my finances in order.

0 Kudos
  • lonniet01

I have got to pay off all my bills I've accumulated!  I've run up too many bills and paying too high of interest!  Since I'm on disability this is going to take forever now to pay off!  I can't afford to buy anything!

0 Kudos
  • lonniet01

I have got to pay off all my bills I've accumulated!  I've run up too many bills and paying too high of interest!  Since I'm on disability this is going to take forever now to pay off!  I can't afford to buy anything!

0 Kudos
  • pg7559

Pay off bills and save more this year.

0 Kudos
  • pmiley

1. Travel more, enjoy the outdoors more, and take a cruise.

2. Get personal BMI to acceptable levels.

3. Moratorium on buying clothes unless needed (not wanted) for work.

4. Live within means and NO NEW DEBTS.

0 Kudos
  • bm4366

go through the clothes you have. Try new ways of putting them together. Add only what you need to make your wanted look. 

0 Kudos
  • pvarveri

This year I resolve to learn more about the benefits due me,i.e., AARP  and other senior discounts discounts, etc. and to use them consistently. I often forget to ask about senior discounts and I know I could be saving money.

0 Kudos
  • ph9880

win

0 Kudos
  • bm4366

no the diference between wants and needs

0 Kudos
  • caseyh

win

0 Kudos
  • caseyh

win

0 Kudos
  • JanetL64

Hello All,

My resolutions are:

To continue believing in my business and what it can do for me, my family and my team.

To continue working out.

To acquire at least 26 more customer points.

To acquire 3 more teammates at least by Feb. to become ETL.

To become ETL by June 2015.

To become TC by Sept. 2015.

0 Kudos
  • mh44927170

win

0 Kudos