My major focus this new year will be to really live in the moment and try not to think too far ahead.  I won't forsake all planning or the need to organize my daily calendar, BUT I need to concentrate on doing one thing at a time for efficiency's sake.  I have been deluding myself re: multi-tasking.  I am actually not too good at it!

0 Kudos
Comments

granzowl,

I can totally related to your post.  I've often been told I need to multi-task, but all that does is allow me to spend little time on many items.  You might find you're getting more done with the "one thing at a time" approach you mention in your post.

I wish you well in 2015 with your goal.

Just read an article in the Aarp magazine that said that the brain can only do two things at a time. Trying to do more is a waste of time and energy.

AARP Terms of Service
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.