I have a brain tumor that doesn't need surgery yet, and I get blood clotts in my lungs, so I'm on medication.  With all of this and more - I want to still help others when I can.  Many people seem to enjoy causing others harm now a days.  All those who believe in good need to show it.  Be a light in the darkness; that's what I plan to do.  One person I will help is my daughter who has young children to take care of.  I will help her so she can go back to school, so she will be able to take care of her self and her children.  I will also try and show kindness to others, treat people how I want to be treated.

0 Kudos
Comments

You have a wonderful attitude as you are facing medical issues. However, being like a light in the darkness is what spirituality is all about. I wish you the very best as you will gain a lot of wisdom and strength as you reach out to others. Take care of yourself too. 

AARP Terms of Service
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.