2015 is the Year for me to downsize and clear all of my home and life of the clutter that holds me back from moving forward.  It is Great Fung Shui to be free of clutter and the noise it brings to your being.  I resolve to delete and remove anything that does not serve me at the highest level in my life and my spirit.  This means not only physical clutter and unecessary items, but any emotions, defenses, or anything that blocks my moving forward to a place where I contribute to myself, my family and the world. I resolve that 2015 will be the year that I accomplish great progress and completeness in this area!!!!

0 Kudos
Comments
I totally agree. I too want to clear the clutter from life. Happy decluttering and may 2015 be the year for all of those to clear away all clutter and negative baggage.
AARP Terms of Service
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.