This is the year I turn 50. So,  my resolution is to make a change. I am going to be happy, as a conscience choice. I am going to help those who are less fortunate than me. 2015 is going to be the year that I beat all my mental issues and rise above the ugliness.  I am going to make this the year that I will be all I can be, and spread the message that we ALL are in this together, so LOVE EACH OTHER!  2015 is going to be the year we all come together and make a difference.Smiley Wink

Spoiler

Comments

I turn 50 this yr too and you have posted all of things I need to do this yr too....I too struggle with mental health issues.

I just turned 65 on January 9th. I like to think of every new year as a chance to renew and better yourself again! Smiley Happy Not just through resolutions you may or may not keep, but through vowing and following through to try to help those in a less fortunate circumstance than yours. I know that right now my husband and I are going through both health and financial issues, Both are weighing heavily on both of us. Despite that fact, I am making it a point to maintain a sense of humour, be and stay positive and do good as best as possible always!

AARP Terms of Service
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.