I find in myself if I am not diligent, it is way too easy to get lazy/sloppy in areas of my life that truly matter. I've decided to journal daily in 4 areas - 1) What have I done to nuture my relationship(s) today? 2) What have I done to have a positive impact on my finances today? 3) What have I done to further my walk with Christ today? 4) What have I done for myself today? I know me and I need to hold myself accountable. Writing it down daily focuses me in the directions I want to focus on 🙂

0 Kudos
Comments

New Year Resolution......

Continue being helpful to others, setting good examples and if I win the Lottery sharing my winnings with family and friends to lighten their burdens....

@aj6770 wrote:

I find in myself if I am not diligent, it is way too easy to get lazy/sloppy in areas of my life that truly matter. I've decided to journal daily in 4 areas - 1) What have I done to nuture my relationship(s) today? 2) What have I done to have a positive impact on my finances today? 3) What have I done to further my walk with Christ today? 4) What have I done for myself today? I know me and I need to hold myself accountable. Writing it down daily focuses me in the directions I want to focus on 🙂

AARP Terms of Service
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.