I love to walk & be outdoors. My resolution is to walk & pick up at least one grocery bag of cans a day. I say to everyone that these cans goes to my grandkids xmas fund. I love it, & dont mind it one bit. It is making the enviroment a better place, I get my exercise walking my dogs with me too. They help by carrying the cans in a bag attached to their leash. I take them & crush them & store them till the end of year. I then gather them all up & go to the recycling center on the Wednesday before Xmas, and cash them in. Then I divide the funds between my grandkids & fury friends as well. I have been doing this for about 3 yrs. I feel that everyone wins in the process.. 

0 Kudos
Comments

green is good and it helps the planet and shows u care about self and others and want their to be a place to live and love.

Love it!! Win-It-All
Go green!!
AARP Terms of Service
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.