This year, I want to declutter and downsize the type and amount of things I have. Starting with the kitchen. Clear out the old, clean and shine everything and put in healthy life giving meals and snacks. This will yield me a good night's sleep and more energy to exercise and just do the things I want to do with friends and family. Next, go through all the rooms in the house and declutter. REALLY get rid of old papers, books, mags and clothes. I belive I will feel lighter and house work will be quick and easy. I will keep a few precious memorabillia and things that make me smile. I will be picky in my new purchases, assuring that I have less items, but more quality! I look forward to enjoying the journey.  Just do it!!! I also, plan to continue my mornings with God.  Amen

AARP Terms of Service
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.