I live in a 55 and up mobile home community that I love.  I see some of my neighbors now and then and only know the one neighbor tha tlives to the left of me.  She even left me some roses from her rose garden one day on my back porch which made my day after a hard day at work.  I want to get to know more of my neighbors.  There are over 400 mobile units in our community. The community also has bingo potlucks once a week, food drives, holiday celebrations and meetings at our club house the keeps us up to date of what is going on in our community. I would also like to offer any help to my neightbors that cannot get around and that are housebound.  For example, see if they need anything from the grocery store when I go shopping.

0 Kudos
AARP Terms of Service
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.