Ask the Experts
This Year's Tax Season and Filing Your Return
Get Your Questions Answered
Game Gab
Do you prefer games of chance or strategy?
Tell Us
Affirmation Tea
I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.
Reply to Affirm
Coronavirus
Major Retailers Giving Coronavirus Vaccines
Learn More
Brain Health
What's your bedtime routine?
Share Today
Caregiving Tip
Can I get paid to care for my family member?
Find Out
Announcements

To our Online Community Members,

We wanted to let you know that our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service have been updated. The changes are intended to foster more civil discussions in AARP’s online communities. The issues discussed in these communities – including healthcare, retirement and politics – are serious and stir up strong emotions. We should have spirited debates about all of them, but those debates should always be respectful, on topic and fact based. We will be applying these standards in our online communities as we work together, with all of you, to address the challenges that face older Americans. Thank you.

AARP Membership Flash Sale

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Ideas, Tips & Answers
Announcements

To our Online Community Members,

We wanted to let you know that our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service have been updated. The changes are intended to foster more civil discussions in AARP’s online communities. The issues discussed in these communities – including healthcare, retirement and politics – are serious and stir up strong emotions. We should have spirited debates about all of them, but those debates should always be respectful, on topic and fact based. We will be applying these standards in our online communities as we work together, with all of you, to address the challenges that face older Americans. Thank you.

AARP Membership Flash Sale