Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Are you looking for a holiday job?

Are you looking for a holiday job?

Getting a part-time holiday job is a great way to make a little cash during the end of the year. Now is the time to start looking for these opportunities -- most may be available at your local mall. What kind of holiday job are you looking for, and why? Keep track of your experiences on this message board thread.
0 Kudos

Hello,
I am looking for a full-time customer service/receptionist opportunity in the Cincinnati area.
I have been an Administrative Assistant for 7+ years and have experience providing excellent customer service and exceptional phone skills.
I enjoy meeting new people and talking to people and making them feel comfortable and appreciated

I would prefer, if possible, a position in a medical office or a dental office.

Thank you for any help and/or suggestions.
0 Kudos

I am 53 years old, a former legal/administrative secretary.  I was laid off from my job (office closed) in April of 2011, and now, because of some disabilities (arthritis, circulatory problems, visual problems) it has become difficult for me to sit in front of a computer all day.  Therefore, I am looking for part time work in a slightly different arena.  I hold a certificate in child development and provide child care in the evenings a few days a week.  I have also signed on as a volunteer reading tutor for grades K-3 through AARP Experience Corps.  I would love to contiune working with children in some capacity, like a daycare assistant, however, again my disabilities make this somewhat difficult.  I have also written a couple of children's books that I would like to have published.  I love to write and am also considering the possibility of becoming a reading tutor from home.  I have passed out flyers around the neighborhood but so far no responses.  Any other suggestions?
0 Kudos

Yes I am looking for work in the accounts receivable/customer service area.  I have 20+ years experience in Accounts Receivable Customer Service/Commerical Collections.  I was incharge of the full spectrum of the Credit Dept at my last position.  I also have had experience in retail and banking.

I am not necessary looking for another management position.  I would enjoy having a lesser position within a company if available.

I live in southern New Hampshire along the Mass border.  Does anybody know of any openings that are interested in hiring an older worker?
0 Kudos

Yes iam looking for a part time work. I am a licensed Clinical Social Worker. I have experienced in  supportivecounseling, alcohol/substance abuse, group/individual counseling.Experienced in completing psychosocial evaluations.Supervising social work interns.
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos

Interested in working. I have 20+ years in customer service. I will take what ever options there are available.
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am a former - Policy Analyst/Procedures Writer/Training Director-Coordinator/Forms Control Facilitator/Administrative Assistant (yes, sometimes I can't believe I held down these hats) looking for part time and/or consultant work in Berkeley County, South Carolina. 

I am looking for work in any of these fields of service, however am flexible with interest in any part time work at this time.  Doesn't matter if it's seasonal or temporary.   Anyone know of anything?

0 Kudos

Getting a part-time holiday job is a great way to make a little cash during the end of the year. Now is the time to start looking for these opportunities -- most may be available at your local mall. What kind of holiday job are you looking for, and why? Keep track of your experiences on this message board thread.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP