Recharge Your Job Search in 2018. AARP Foundation Can Provide You With Resources and Training. Learn More

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Plans for the New Year

Message 1 of 3

l603397k wrote:

HI !

My name is Lahaina Kameha and I,m 65 will be 66 this January, I have been a Professional actress sense 1980 A member of the Screen Actors Guild 

I have been away from the business for some time but plan to get back into the swing of things . As an actor i have always had to get part time survial jobs . which i mostly did like . I have always been into staying healty i actually did get certificied in fittness training .But this comming year I plan to get my certification in Nutrition through Intergrative Nutrition out of New york that i actuall won a 1/2

scholarship to last year.I also plan to put out my first album I released a singel in 2015 which went onto Itunes first for sale and then sold worldwide through digital stores.I have been a student of Kuin. Yoga for 30 Years and a student of Tia Chi off and on through out my life.I am posting this because I want people of all ages to realize that one should always persue their Dreams and goals. But most importantly To take the best care of one self . Mentally/Physically/and Spiritually.  God Bless and Happy Holidays to All. 

Lahaina Kameha Coquelin DeFarraillon

Welcome and thank you for sharing..  I think that there is now more than ever before an understanding that we can be what we want to be, no matter our age!

Best wishes for the holiday and your dreams and goals! 

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Plans for the New Year

Message 2 of 3

Hello, @l603397k and welcome to the online community, Lahaina  What a wonderful example you set!  Thank you for inspiring us by sharing your journey.

Best wishes for a fantastically successful 2018.

Hello Sunshine.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Info Seeker

Plans for the New Year

Message 3 of 3

HI !

My name is Lahaina Kameha and I,m 65 will be 66 this January, I have been a Professional actress sense 1980 A member of the Screen Actors Guild 

I have been away from the business for some time but plan to get back into the swing of things . As an actor i have always had to get part time survial jobs . which i mostly did like . I have always been into staying healty i actually did get certificied in fittness training .But this comming year I plan to get my certification in Nutrition through Intergrative Nutrition out of New york that i actuall won a 1/2

scholarship to last year.I also plan to put out my first album I released a singel in 2015 which went onto Itunes first for sale and then sold worldwide through digital stores.I have been a student of Kuin. Yoga for 30 Years and a student of Tia Chi off and on through out my life.I am posting this because I want people of all ages to realize that one should always persue their Dreams and goals. But most importantly To take the best care of one self . Mentally/Physically/and Spiritually.  God Bless and Happy Holidays to All. 

Lahaina Kameha Coquelin DeFarraillon