Are You Ready for the Next Natural Disaster? AARP Live Can Help You Get Prepared Tonight at 10 p.m. Watch here

Info Seeker

Re: Part time jobs for people over 60.

Message 1 of 6 (3,693 Views)

Another area to check - if you have an airport near you - is the Car Rental Agencies. They are another source that's constantly looking for desk CSRs, drivers, and lot attendants.

Info Seeker

Message 2 of 6 (3,694 Views)

Check with the local Hotels. They are constantly looking for part-timers to act as Concierge, Valet, or Bellhop positions. The work can get hectic at times, but, if you have great knowledge of the local area, and like to inter-act with people, it's a very rewarding position.

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 6 (5,367 Views)

Are you in Eastern MA?  We may be able to help.

Colin Lake

CEO/Founder 

4URTIME.com

COLIN C. Lake
Info Seeker

Message 4 of 6 (5,369 Views)

We need 60+ers who are responsible and looking to help others complete their dialy tasks/chores. The work is fun, financially rewarding and most importantly on demand so you're descreration deterimnes when you work and what you do.

Caring seniors in Eastern MA please contact us...

Colin Lake

COLIN C. Lake
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 6 (5,512 Views)

Hi, Roz. Where are you? 

Where I live, near D.C., most places want bilingual people. My retirement plan is to work in the local library. Is that appealing to you at all? I think most libraries want bilingual people in general. And here at least, the benefits are good. 

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Part time jobs for people over 60.

Message 6 of 6 (5,536 Views)

Hello everyone,

I am looking for part time job. If you know of any company looking fo a bilingual individual with great communication skills please let me know.  God bless. Thank you!