What the Government Shutdown Means for You! Which Federal Government Services Will Be Affected? Read More

Info Seeker

Re: Part-Time Work, Work from Home, and Second Careers

Message 1 of 4
Hi, My name is Maggie. I looking for something part-time, 5 days a week in Glen Burnie, Halethorpe, Odenton or Jessup area during Data Entry.
Report Inappropriate Content
Community Manager

Message 2 of 4

Hello @PriscillaF39168, thank you for your interest in the career fair on January 25. Please click here to register. Thank you for your participation in the AARP Online Community!

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 4

I would like to recieve an invitation to take part in the Online Career Fair (January 25, 1-4 p.m. ET) for part-time work. I do have a college degree, but just want to suppliment my social security income. My new email address is pferguson646[at]domain.com. My daughter got the notification, but I did not. She is not looking for a job, but I am.

Thank you,

Priscilla Ferguson

Community Manager

Part-Time Work, Work from Home, and Second Careers

Message 4 of 4

Work-Jobs-Banner-02 (1).png

If you prefer to work part-time, want a side gig or work from home job to earn some extra cash, or are looking to launch a second career, this is the place to get practical tips and advice from AARP subject matter expert Susan Weinstock.

Ask AARP Expert Susan about finding flexible work options that work for you.