ACA Open Enrollment Ends Dec. 15. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Info Seeker

Re: Are you looking for a part-time job?

Message 1 of 163

Professional Profile: 

Marketing professional with experience in retail, corporate and non-profit environments. Articulate, self-motivated problem solver with outstanding interpersonal skills, high level of resourcefulness and creativity. Recognized for the ability to establish rapport with a wide variety of people and maintain a calm professional demeanor in stressful situations. Successful in developing and creating practical solutions in optimizing efficiency, production and enhancing company/employee relations. A leader with the ability to set and achieve challenging goals. 

Professional Background:
Development and Communications Manager, Orlando, FL 2005 - 2017
Alzheimer's and Dementia Resource Center, Inc. 

Additional skills:
Budgeting, forecasting, Powerpoint presentations, accounting, researcher, creative writing (blogs), Facebook postings, Word Press, Excel, Word, database management, event planning, collections, errands, marketing, sales, newsletters, marketing collateral, pricing quotes and more.

Work from home or part-time, contract. References available. Salary, project consulting - negotiable. 25 -30 hours per week.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Seeking F/P Time work positions in Office Assistant and Customer Service.

Message 2 of 163

I am seeking full or part time employment in office assistand and customer service.

I have been a care-giver for my grand baby for the last five-years-she is now in school full time.

Also I am a current AARP Active Volunteer for the last 5-years serving in several positions.

I would love to get back into the work force for financial reasons and to be more productive in society.

If you know of any companies looking for employees with intergity, loyalty, flexiable, honesty, committed, etc. I am the one!

Sincerely,

Janice Halton

Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 163

I would rather volunteer than work for money.  Less stress.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 163

a851847m wrote:

Hello,  I'm looking for a part time job. Front desk recepitist, or clerical work. 2 to 3 days a week. No more then 16 - 20hrs a week. If possabile near the home.

Where?

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 163

Hello,  I'm looking for a part time job. Front desk recepitist, or clerical work. 2 to 3 days a week. No more then 16 - 20hrs a week. If possabile near the home.

Gold Conversationalist

Re: HIRED! : Are you looking for a part-time job?

Message 6 of 163

Congrats and thank you for sharing.  Best, Mtetar 

Gold Conversationalist

Re: SUGGESTION: Are you looking for a part-time job?

Message 7 of 163

Yes you can keep searching and asking . Wishing you all the best, Mtetar 

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 163

You sound like you're discriminating people - let employers decide on that if they want to help the person through job sponsorship - so don't discriminate!

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 163

I am retiring soon from my career in the aerospace industry (38 years). I'm interested in finding a part time job I can do from home that is challenging and potentially rewarding to myself and others. As a Manufacturing Manager, Project Manager, Industrial Engineer, and airline coordinator my experiences are wide and, in some key areas, deep.

Your ideas and input would be most appreciated.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 163
Good luck Larry!