Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Thank a Veteran

Message 1 of 9 (271 Views)

My dad was a veteran of WW 2 and he always wore his Baseball cap with the Veteran on the front. 

I will I'll never forget the look on his face the first time someone came up to him in the airport and shook his hand and thanked him for his service.  It happened many times after that and he was always so pleased.  

Ghank a veteran anytime you can !  

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Info Seeker

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 9 (347 Views)

1000w_q95.jpgSo grateful for all the veterans who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Especially thankful and proud of my love, who served as an engineer officer in Afghanistan. #aarpsalutesvets

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 9 (449 Views)

Thank you to all Verterans who have served our country. We are so blessed to be in a country with men and women who choose to fight for all of us. These individuals fight for our common good, and common goal. 

Grateful to have a Grandpa who served and returned home safety.

May God continue to bless America, and bless these Veterans. 

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 9 (467 Views)

Grateful every day for the men and women who make it possible for me to be free. 

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 9 (533 Views)

My brother-in-law is an airforce veteran. Our family is so proud of him and the sacrifices he made for our country. Many thanks to him, as well as everyone serving and who has served. God bless.

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 9 (540 Views)

Thank you to all the veterans who have courageously and generously put their lives on the line so that we can feel safe. We appreciate all that you do and the sacrifices you make! 

Happy Veteran's Day!

Info Seeker

Message 7 of 9 (549 Views)

A special thanks to all the veterans out there. We are so fortunate to have you! USA!

My nephew Joe Harris is a proud veteran and my partner Drew and I are so lucky to have him as part of our family. 

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 9 (569 Views)

Thank you to all the veterans having served in the past and those currently serving. I know that their sacrifice and service is not in vain and promotes the many missions and purposes of our armed services: spreading liberty to the oppressed, guaranteeing human rights, defending the defenseless, stopping and preventing genocide, protecting the United States of America from threats both foreign and domestic. Of my dozens of family and friends who have served in the military, none regrets the experience, skills, and benefits that they have gained. Yes, heavy baggage from foreign deployments do come along as part of their service, but they know they were doing their part for something bigger than themselves. I pray that God may continue to watch over our troops, keep them alert and secure, and bring them safely home when their missions are completed. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thank a Veteran

[ Edited ]
Message 9 of 9 (623 Views)

Veterans Day is a day to celebrate and thank U.S. military veterans for their service to our country!  Post your Thank You here today!

Need information we have great articles for Veterans, Military and Their Families here

AARPTeri